6-month HR Internship | From July to December 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level | More than 25 opportunities
Apply online today!
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling your CV information:
You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary administrative elements
And then you will receive an email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
3°/ Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Dive into the life of one division!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you. During your internship, you will have the chance to discover the secrets of a division and the reasons for its success:
Consumer Product Division: embrace the universe of a fast-paced environment which accounts for 50% of L’Oréal turnover and have an impact on the products you will see on the shelves of your next-door supermarket
Luxury Division : high-quality formulas, breath-taking experiences, premium and personalized products are the key for the timeless success of our 22 international luxury brands
Active Cosmetics Division : health is the future of beauty. Turning science into beauty is the mantra of our 6 Active Cosmetics brands, and this has been made possible thanks to our powerful innovation & the passion of our professional experts such as dermatologists, pharmacists and medical advisers.
Professional Products Division : the historical division of L’Oréal is now all about transformation, disruptive trends and colorful creativity. Our brands from Professional Products Division live through the expertise of our hair dressers & beauty specialists, distributing our 10 diverse brands through beauty and hair salons
Our 36 International brands are looking for courageous minds, challenging innovators and strategic out-of the-box thinkers. We offer more than 25 inspiring internship opportunities with very rich and different missions/responsibilities for you to get the perfect match with your career aspirations.
Our teams are our SUPERHEROES: We are a crazy mix of creative, caring and smart teams who just want to make a dent in the universe. Here you will strive and drive. You’ll try, fail, try better and succeed. But you will never do it alone. That amazing team will make you jump out of bed every day. Not because you have to, but because you want to do some mind blowing stuff and succeed together. And you know what? HR people are the one taking care of these superheroes!
Passionate about people? Seeking to have an impact? Ready to take the lead on the growth development of our talents and on your own career? Then our internship missions in Human Resources are just right for you!
HR at L'Oréal is not just a function; it is an incubator of talent and personal growth. To recruit and develop the best talents for the business, we need the best talents for HR.
JOIN OUR TEAMS IN ONE OUT OF NINE DIFFERENT HR MISSIONS:
· HR GENERALIST: discover the whole aspect of the HR function from Talent Acquisition to Learning, Careers and Mobility by working closely with our HR Managers for a specific business unit or brand.
· TALENT ACQUISITION: join our international Talent Acquisition team and develop your capacity to detect the best talents and lead innovative employer branding and campus management initiatives to increase our attractiveness as an employer.
· LEARNING: boost our employees’ development and design the future of L’Oréal by creating and implementing innovative learning solutions to develop the strategic skills and competencies to grow the business.
· REWARDS: join our compensations and benefits team and be at the heart of the Group’s policies and projects promoting attraction and retention on a global scale
· HR MARKETING: lead communication projects to bring to life our internal and external employer value proposition at our headquarters or in a plant/site (HR Marketing, Diversity...).
· INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY: join our international mobility team and participate in corporate mobility projects and the preparation of expatriation packages on a worldwide scale.
· SOCIAL RELATIONS / LEGAL: join our HR Legal teams to lead short- and long-term legal and labor relations projects.
· HR DIGITAL: join our HR digital team to become a change agent and contribute to the upskilling of Learning, Recruitment or HR Marketing on digital opportunities.
· DIVERSITY: lead transversal projects on diversity and inclusion and upskill the social innovation of the group within our CSR actions and commitment.
A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
Respectful, you treat everyone the same no matter who they are
Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
Confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
Monthly Salary : 1.250€ (for Master 1), 1.400€ (for Master 2), 1.550€ (for MBA)
Unlimited access to the L’Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your competencies development
VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy and test our products
Breaking news: Did you know that 100% of our Junior HR Managers started their career at L'Oréal with an internship? Well, at L’Oréal we are not looking for “just interns”, we are looking for young talents that have a passion for people, an entrepreneurial spirit and are happy to become true HR INTERNPRENEURS!
Ready to Make Talent Your Business?