Before starting … What does the recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling your CV information:
- You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary administrative elements
- And then you will receive an email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with will be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose to you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
3°/ Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. They will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Now, let’s talk numbers:
· Our position: No. 1 - L’Oréal is the the leader worldwide in the cosmetics industry
· Our turnover: 26,9 Billion Euros of consolidated turnover
· Our Media: 3rd World Wide Advertiser& already 47% media in digital
· Our Data: 1 Billion+ consumer data records
· Our Love Brands: 234 Million followers, and 3,000 social sites
· Our commitment: Global environment leader with triple A score in climate change, water security and forests (given by the CDP)
Discover Communication @ L’Oréal
In a world of constantly changing consumption and information, the role of communication is more crucial than ever if our brands are to stand out and the reputation of the group is to be maintained.
Nowadays, Communication teams at L’Oréal play a key role. Their missions is to increase awareness, ensure long-term reputation and build up the image of the L’Oréal group and its brands. A brand or a group’s reputation accounts for 75% of its value and persuasion and influence are becoming ever more decisive in buying. The challenge for brands is therefore to have effective communications that will make them stand out in a saturated environment.
So what does your job look like?
In this role you will be assisting the Advisor to the Chairman & CEO on a range of activities, including speech writing, research on new ideas and concepts and video editing.
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation on this either!
· Native English speaker
· Excellent Written Skills
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
· People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
· Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
· Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!