6-month Internship | From January to July 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level | More than 10 opportunities
Discover Corporate Responsibility @ L’Oréal
This department is based on two pillars: the L'Oréal Group's sustainable development actions (previously 'Sharing Beauty with All', now 'L'Oréal for the Future') and the L'Oréal Foundation's philanthropic initiatives.
About Sharing Beauty with All / L'Oréal for the Future
The Sharing Beauty with All program was launched in 2013. Integrated throughout the Group's value chain, it formalises L'Oréal's commitment to sustainable development by 2020 on all its impacts: from product design to distribution, through the production process and sourcing of ingredients. Today, the Group is one of the most ambitious companies in the field of sustainable development with the highest international recognition. To find out more: www.loreal.fr/sharing-beauty-with-all. As a response to COVID-19 L'Oréal has created 'L'Oréal for the Future' - a new program that focuses on women and the environment. The program will invest €50m in helping to support women, and €100m to the environment and efforts to prevent the effects of climate change.
About the L'Oréal Foundation
The L'Oréal Foundation works for women around the world and supports them to help them achieve their goals in two major areas that are at the heart of the Group's DNA: scientific research and inclusive beauty.
Our For Women and Science aims to improve the representation of women in scientific careers, with the conviction that the world needs science, and science needs women. Our Beauty for a Better Life program also develops free excellence training courses in beauty care and provides access to beauty and well-being services in the medical and social environment to assist people suffering from physical, mental or social suffering.
There are several different opportunities within our Sharing Beauty with All and L’Oréal Fondation teams… and we can discuss what area you are interested in during your telephone interview. Moreover, don’t forget, it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch.
With dozens of opportunities, as well as 36 international brands to choose from, there is something for everyone in the Brand Communication world at L’Oréal in France (we can discuss what area you are interested in during your telephone interview).
So what does your job look like?
· Project Management – animating, planning, executing and monitoring
· Stakeholder Management – engaging and developing relationships with external associations, and working closely with our partners (such as UNESCO).
· KPI monitoring and international reporting – working with our CSR leads in all L’Oréal countries
· Scale and benchmarks
· Coordination of key annual events (such as our For Women In Science Awars)
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation on this either!
· Fluent French or English speaker (both is great too !)
· CSR committed
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
· Comfortable with data – as there is going to be some reporting
· People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
· Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
· Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!