Direct local social benefits policies for L’Oréal Italy & implement compensation policies within business units under the scope.
Activities & key responsibilities:
- Advise on matters of pay and social benefits in order to ensure the competitiveness of pay from both a collective and individual perspective, paying particular attention to talent by suggesting corrective action plans if necessary.
- Implement our global program Share&Care (reed more here) and contribute to design local Welfare policies to meet local market best practices.
- Prepare and coordinate the process of Performance management & Salary review for all Divisions in Italy, fostering meritocracy.
- Define economic packages and ensure competitiveness & equity of rewarding practices in the Business Units in scope.
- Define and supervise procedures and apparatuses for pay and social benefits.
- Handle relationships with service providers in order to ensure the best cost-benefit ratio and adherence to rules in force within the Group.
- Plan and follow-up results of local and national inquiries into matters of Social Benefits, be aware of developments in the market.
Pre-requisites & competences:
· Excellent problem-solving capabilities and bold analytical skills.
· Ideally min. 3 years of relevant experience as Compensation & Benefit professional
· Interest and strong aptitude for policy design, data, metrics, analysis and trends of the Market for Compensation & Benefit
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
· Strong interpersonal skills: excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to deal with Senior Management
· Fluency in Italian and English, any additional language is a plus
· Proficiency user of Excel and Power Point