We are driven by a passion for beauty that moves the world.
We are the market leader in Beauty and a pioneer in Beauty Tech. As a result of the constantly changing world, cosmetics and technology are inseparably linked for us. Together with our consumers and partners, we anticipate trends and shape the beauty of tomorrow.
We live sustainability and environmental protection. By 2030, our Commitments mark the beginning of a more radical transformation and embody our view of how a company's vision, purpose and responsibility should look to meet the world's challenges. Our 88,000 employees in 150 countries are transforming our business to ensure that our activities respect the boundaries of our planet.
For our location in Düsseldorf we are looking for people who will join us in making a difference.
Manage all Medical Data to Monitor Medical Performance. Assess the situation and develop strategies to grow the Prescription Share and grow the business also building new business initiatives with eHealth.
Holisitic Management of new & digital Tools: Ensure Development of Omnichannel Strategy, Implementation & Management of Digital Tools (SFMC, Medical Dashboard, LDB Pro)
Responsibility and accountability for the development, delivery, implementation reporting and monitoring of all Medical Data to achieve key business objectives across identified brands in Dermo cosmetics
- Monitor, evaluate & communicate Prescription & Market Research Results (IQVIA DATA, Barometre, etc.)
- Handle Medical Sizing Tool
- Develops and drives Segmentation & Targeting based on sources of appropriate Data
- Monitor data analysis to optimize ROI of sales team / marketing action plan
- Monitors and analyzes medical tools performances: defines and monitors the performance indicators, makes suggestions to optimize the ROI and increase the level of RX, Proposes how to improve the tools
Digital & New Tools:
Ensure Development of Omnichannel Strategy, Implementation/Management of Digital Tools
- Defines the Omnichannel Strategy in Line with the Strategy Covering Detailing, Relations and Medical Communications Targeting All Healthcare Professionals
- Remaps the decision-making and information process of health professionals by category/brand, in liaison with the Consumer intelligence teams
- Defines the Omni Channel Cycles Plan for each sales cycle in collaboration with sales management
- Takes part in the implementation of the strategy covering customer relationship and lifecycle (closed Loop Marketing) management
- Participates in the Paid/Owned strategy for digital platforms and digital excellence (tagging, seo,…)
Implements and Pilots Digital Tools For the Division and the Brands
- Develops the division’s and brand’s digital medical pole in alignment with DMI & Zones
- Leads all omnichannel and/or digital innovation projects (website, newsletter, webcasts, social,…)
- Pioneer Teledermatology by building & implementing business models with local platforms
- 3rd Level business/science degree or Sales Force Excellence qualification desirable or minimum 1 or 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry or agency in a Sales Force Excellence role. Experience in pharma sales desirable
- In-depth knowledge of CRM reporting systems preferably Veeva CRM
- Organization, multi-tasking and project management skills
- High level of computer literacy with in-depth knowledge and efficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and mapping packages; experience with databases
- Experience of working as part of cross-functional teams
- High business acumen with ability to manage multiple projects with precision and accuracy in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, leadership and project execution and delivery skills essential
- German C1-level is requested
- Permanent employment in a crisis-resistant, growing market with a comprehensive range of social benefits.
- A competitive and attractive salary and benefits package
- Individual personal and professional development, a steep learning curve, strong team spirit and an open, cooperative culture
- Diverse, national and international perspectives
Diversity & Inclusion
L'Oréal is committed to providing equal opportunities to its applicants.
We value diversity, inclusion and individual self-expression in the workplace as diversity strengthens our teams and we want to reflect the image of society and therefore our consumers in our company. Any form of discrimination is therefore not tolerated.