The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Defines and implements medical communication strategy, tools and content aligned with brand priorities to drive prescriptions and develop divisional and brand reputation.
· It develops multi-channel medical communication (on and offline) in line with the brand strategy, ensuring the consistency of the materials developed with the equity of the brands and promoting the declination of the most suitable contents to involve doctors and patients
· Monitors the competitive context in the medical field with the aim of implementing storytelling and declining key messages aimed at achieving the pre-established business objectives, ensuring the growth of MS of prescription products.
· Adapt the contents and communication tools to the targets and the different touchpoints and evaluate their effectiveness through the identification of KPIs and the continuous collection of feedback.
· Ensures control and compliance with the Budget dedicated to medical communication media.
· It defines the contents dedicated to technical-scientific training and ensures its delivery.
· Ensures the management of international relations, in relation to the projects of competence, with particular attention to international initiatives and the constant sharing of local ones.
· It ensures the constant sharing of medical communication with the entire brand, at headquarters and in the field, and with the relevant corporate staff functions
· Manages the Content Managers of LDB brands to develop content in line with brand objectives and targets
· Ensures the growth and professional development of the team.
· Degree in scientific disciplines
· Previous experience in medical marketing