JOIN THE IT TEAM!
Behind every great brand there is a great story.
L'Oréal was born when Eugène Schueller produced and sold a non-harmful hair dye in 1909. Since then, we have grown to more than 88,000 employees today, spread across more than 150 countries and with 36 recognized brands in the market. Our goal is to innovate and create products that fit the needs and desires of the diversity of our consumers.
Investigating the future of beauty is our passion, and we do it with a great commitment to the path of sustainability and respecting the environment. Our ambition is to be the number 1 #BeautyTech company!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF THIS ADVENTURE?
Join the IT team as IT Supply Chain Project Manager
As a Project Manager, this person will have to deliver project in expected cost and time.
This person will:
- Follow L’Oréal governance and ensure all steps to secure projects are matched.
- Animate different IT Team (Group, Zone & Local)
- Ensure the delivery meet quality and cost expectations
- Support our Business stakeholder as being one team.
- Communicate with efficiency to different populations
- Be English speaker / writer
- May have to travel up to 20% of time max.
THE SKILLS THAT WILL BE REQUIRED ARE:
- 5 Years of experience in Supply Chain Project Management
- Important Understanding of all supply chain (Master data, Procurement, demand planning and fulfilment center)
- Fluent English
- Project Management and/or Agile skills certified
- Decision making
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Budget Management
- Manhattan understandings
- SAP understandings
- Sales and distribution processes
- Service Now (VTB, Reports build..)
Do you want to have more information? Read and sign up at: https://careers.loreal.com
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment, and is proud to offer equal opportunities among candidates. L'Oréal rejects discrimination against any employee or applicant for a vacancy based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, sexual identity, freedom of expression, origin of birth, functional diversity or any other freedom protected by law.