国/地域: United Kingdom
Supply Planner - Consumer Products Division
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
Our Corporate Division supports the 4000+ strong workforce in L’Oréal UK & Ireland. It’s a fast-paced and dynamic environment when you’ll have visibility over our 4 Divisions and play an integral role in moving our business forward.
We embrace our entrepreneurial spirit in everything we do, always challenging ourselves to new ways of doing things. That means looking for innovative solutions, sustainable developments, and having the freedom to go beyond the ordinary.
Our founder Eugène Schueller once said that “a company is not walls and machines, it’s people, people, people”. Joining our corporate teams means joining the world leader in beauty, at the cutting edge of innovation. But above all, it means becoming part of a team of talented and inspiring people.
We have an exciting opportunity for a strong candidate to join us in the role of Supply Planner. Your objective will be managing short term and mid-term supply to support ambitious sales targets. Through excellent proactive communication and relationship building you will help us effectively collaborate, maximise our service level and optimise our stock holding.
As a supply planner you will be at the centre of inventory and availability planning and will be instrumental in ensuring we meet our customer’s expectations. You will be working with a variety of different stakeholders including Marketing, Commercial, Demand Planning, Customer Supply Chain, local and international distribution centres, and international supply chain teams.
• Anticipate potential issues by comparing demand with supply in the short and medium term.
• Communicate actively with International S&OP team and factories to prevent out of stock risks from occurring and to recover from supply issues as soon as possible.
• Communicate to the business any risk of out of stock and ensure all relevant parties have timely and accurate context, availability information and action plans.
• Work alongside key business partners to manage through the supply of large customer demands in the most effective way.
• Root cause analysis of shortages with recommendation of appropriate action to ensure we learn from every issue.
• Prepare and publish appropriate reports to monitor supply chain performance.
• Suggest and implement improvements to our supply planning practices.
• Project Service Level and Inventory level risks weekly to pre-empt possible issues in the short and medium term.
• Work closely with our Distribution Centre team to optimise catalogue size and reduce need for external storage.
• A customer-centric mindset (both internal and external), with experience in Supply Chain
• Ability to build strong relationships with and influence internal stakeholders.
• Ability to reach mutually acceptable solutions to complex problems which arise; level-headed, able to manage and resolve issues under pressure.
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Resilience and ability to work in a fast moving ever changing, demanding environment.
• Strong prioritisation skills and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Experience in presenting and adapting communication style.
• Ability to challenge ways of working and seek out ways to continuously improve.
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.