所在地: Mexico City
To have the best talents in the business we need the best talents in HR. At L’Oréal, we have the purpose to create the beauty that moves the world. In Talent Acquisition, we attract and hire the best and most diverse talents for L’Oréal, for the present and for the future.
As Talent Acquisition Coordinator for BeautyTech you will be responsible for co-developing innovative and effective talent acquisition activations. You will play a crucial role in identifying, sourcing, and attracting highly skilled tech professionals to join our adventure.
Didn’t imagine L’Oréal as an amazing Tech Company? Wait a minute! 😎
Today, L’Oréal includes over 9k experts in BeautyTech, digital, data and ecomm and is constantly growing so that we invent the beauty of the future while becoming the company of the future. To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal needs to continue recruiting many diverse, innovative, skilled and passionate minds in different tech domains such as Data, Digital, Cloud, Cyber Security, IT Architecture, DevOps, Applications and Infrastructure.
Lead an expertise to develop our employer branding and recruitment strategies, identifying the best potentials in the market, this is what we propose to you – a people challenge:
• Identifies and attracts the best tech talents though multiple sourcing strategies in adherence with values and competencies
• Partners with HRBPs and Hiring Managers to understand and assess immediate and mid-term resourcing needs for the organization (attitudes, skills, selection criteria, potential, diversity and ethics…)
• Guarantees top notch candidate experience as well as high standard for Hiring Manager satisfaction and enhancing recruitment capabilities
• Acts as proactive and data-driven advisor to all your stakeholders based on TA analytics
• Develop our Employer Branding (EVP) by defining campaigns and targeting partners to attract the best talents for Tech
REQUIRMENTS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Proven results orientation of 5-8 years of working experience, conveying enthusiasm, and inspiring a “can-do” approach, as shown by:
• Tech recruitment experiences characterized by the achievement of significant talent quality, high volumes, and initiatives in favor of diversity & inclusion.
• Strong mastery of the tech environment including skills assessments
• Effective working relationship with the HR and the Business team, including joint-execution of talent attraction
Candidate-orientation, sustainability mindset and tech savviness as shown by:
• Demonstrated ability to shape successful Talent Acquisition strategy with regards to competitive markets and ability to utilize market intelligence knowledge to drive insight
• Strong entrepreneurial personality having a bold drive in the development of sourcing opportunities on the long-term as well as being prepared to take bet on potential
• Develop pipeline for the future, mapping key positions and key capabilities for tech
Capability in managing stakeholders, mediating and persuading, as shown by:
• Success in gaining commitment and alignment within an international ecosystem and matrixial structure
• Ability to communicate with impact at all levels and to empower the organization constructively and collaboratively
WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM PEOPLE IN OUR TA COMMUNITY:
• Be the front door of the company and take L’Oréal in Mexico to the next level
• High level of responsibility and integrity (#spiderman spirit “great power, great responsibility”)
• Courage, willingness, and transparency
• Critical thinking, judgment, and exemplarity
PEOPLE IN OUR TA COMMUNITY WILL GET:
• Freedom within the frame, decision making power and space to innovate
• Investment in terms of upskilling & career development
• Recognition, feedbacks, authenticity, team spirit and conviviality
• Local and international exposure
Come join us at L’Oréal – the #1 beauty company in the world, spread across more than 150 markets worldwide! We've been leading the beauty industry for over 100 years, constantly evolving with the help of data, tech, innovation, and some serious science power.
Together, we tackle big challenges while making sure we stay highly committed to making the world more inclusive and a better place for everyone & our planet. So, let's team up and create the beauty industry of the future together!
Never too new to lead, never too old to learn: this challenge is for you. Apply now!