When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
Trainer Skincare Beauty Center Lancome
- Visit and train clients to develop their technical skills and product knowledge.
- Visit and train new potential client partners.
- Organize and lead training sessions at points of sale or in line with the Brand Education strategy (location choice, model recruitment, logistics, administrative monitoring, etc.)
- Integrate and transmit brand values to customers, improving the brand's workplace and consumer experience.
- Provide training to trainers
- Train Business Partners in Branding (products and services)
- Relay access to clients.
- It is essential to have an Esthetician certificate and Office parcel management
- Intermediate English
L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business”
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube