WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR BIG TECH TRANSFORMATION?
L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales.
Today, L’Oréal includes 1700 tech positions and it’s constantly growing. Especially with our ambition to become the #1 BeautyTech company, meaning inventing the beauty of the future while becoming the company of the future.
BeautyTech will equip the Group with the key assets it needs to conquer this new world, where Tech has become strategic.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal needs to continue recruiting diverse, innovative, skilled and passionate minds in different tech domains such as Data, Digital, Cloud, Cyber Security, IT Architecture, DevOps, Applications and Infrastructure.
HOLD ON, WHERE ARE OUR MANNERS?
WE HAVEN’T PRESENTED OUR TEAM!
L’Oréal is in a period of growth and transformation in data and is building dynamic and multidisciplinary teams from different backgrounds to deliver on our exciting mission to accelerate the company’s Beauty Tech transformation.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Technical Project Manager to join the Americas Digital Open Innovation team. You will be responsible for leading projects from ideation to proof of concept and working with stakeholders to scale successful innovation into production. You will be a key player in developing groundbreaking projects that generate tangible business impact, working closely with the Zone Digital Open Innovation Lead. You will have the opportunity to work on some of our most innovative and impactful projects and will be a key part of our team.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO IN NUTSHELL!
- Open Innovation Lead on a broad range of technology, strategy, and policy issues associated with disruptive technologies like Blockchain, Generative AI, etc. This role will be a technical thought leader within Digital IT.
- While you will code occasionally, your time will mostly be spent deep diving into technical documentation, understanding integration and solutions from a technical perspective, making sure that they adhere to our policies and standards and work with internal governance teams to review and approve these solutions.
- Work on functional design prototyping by yourself or with the help of third parties.
- Follow the Digital Open Innovation processes and internal IT governance, while continuing to identify and implement efficiencies. Partner closely with other technical teams, Security, Architecture, Privacy, Sourcing, and Legal teams to follow their guidelines.
- Understand Brand and Internal teams' challenges and how developing a something internally or bringing third parties on board can help lead to solutions.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and project teams, delivering feedback, flagging risks, and enabling team members to make necessary changes to achieve our goals.
- Lead cross-functional conversations with technical teams to achieve consensus on the best path toward driving a proof of concept or scaling one to production.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices. This role must continuously identify ways to leverage emerging technologies to improve L'Oreal's Digital footprint.
- Articulate and document the solutions architecture and lessons learned for each exploration or proof of concept.
- Proactively identify and communicate new opportunities to the team, including leveraging third party technology and building partnerships.
- Guide the development of prototypes and lead teams through proof-of-concept exercises. Leverage insights from customer feedback to refine the product and ensure it meets the customer's needs.
- Remain agile and able to adapt to changing customer requirements quickly.
- Participate in E2E functionality assessment during Validation Testing phases (SIT, UAT)
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED!
We love people that are curious, collaborative, eager to have an impact and who value innovation, autonomy, and team spirit. You value code simplicity, performance, and details.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience coding and creating innovative solutions with a customer-focused approach.
- Experience working with APIs and integrating with third-party applications.
- Ability to manage multiple customers, complex projects, and multiple initiatives.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to bridge the gap between technology and business, understanding the needs of the customer, user, and business.
- Experience in agile development (Scrum, sprints, etc.).
- Experience in blockchain or generative AI is a plus.
- English (MANDATORY)
WAIT, THERE IS MORE! LET US GIVE YOU 4 OTHER REASONS TO JOIN US!
Joining L'Oréal means joining a company that:
- Invests in Tech and positions its Tech teams at the heart of its digital transformation strategy.
- Allows its employees to have a real impact, to test their ideas, to innovate and to build our future.
- Has a powerful and innovative HR policy.
- Has chosen to uphold strong values and to be particularly advanced from a social and environmental point of view (strong diversity and inclusion policy, L'Oréal for the Future program, commitment to numerous communities, etc.).
The L'Oréal Group is convinced that difference is a deep source of wealth, that allows everyone to grow, to challenge themselves and to go further.
We strongly encourage everyone to always dare and never censor themselves. Skills can always be learnt.
We will be delighted to exchange with you!
Ready to build the future of L'Oréal together? Apply now!