Unsolicited application as SeedZ Management Trainee (m/f/d) for year 2024
Why an unsolicited application?
At L'Oréal we are always curious to meet new talent like you. If your basic experience matches our requirements profile, we would like to discuss with you in a prospective discussion in which area and location and when you would be interested in joining us. If there is a match between your expectations and our environment, we will be happy to include you in our talent pool. This enables us to proactively approach you as soon as a new position opens up with us and to include you in the application process for a suitable position without a lot of back and forth.
Please be aware, that the earliest opportunities in the SeedZ Management Trainee Program will start only in year 2024.
SeedZ MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMM (M/W/D) L’OREAL DACH
Kickstart your career adventure with L'Oréal SeedZ, our Management Trainee Program.
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for to build your expertise and augment your potential.
Join our rotational-based development Program, where you will deep dive into the essential skills for your future areas of expertise and land in your future role fully prepared with a in depth-understanding of the L'Oréal business and of our culture.
With personalised missions, a robust learning program, exciting experiences and exposure to our leadership teams, becoming a L'Oréal Management Trainee is the right next step to confirm your professional purpose ang go beyond.
What is waiting for you:
Our 12-months Management Trainee was designed to support and develop you as a future leader in 1 core business function of the company, thanks to different rotation-based assignments among our Teams.
Which professional track can you take part in?
We offer our Management Trainee Program in :
- General Management (Digitial-Marketing; Sales)
- Finance & Controlling
- Operations & Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Digitial & Data
Along the rotations you will immerse yourself in our business and from day one you will advance your projects and gain practical experience witha Global Player in the Beauty Idustry.
Our goal is to give to our Trainees an insights into different divisons, functions and brands, so that you can get to know L'Oréal from the ground up within 365 days.
But do not worry, you won´t be alon in this journey:
As Management Trainee you will be surrounded by creative minds from whom you will learn a lot. Additionally, as part of the Program, you will have a dedicated "Buddy" at your side who will support you to ensure that we work together on your professional and personal development.
Now enough about us and more about you:
Do you bring the following with you? 👨🎓
- You are a graduate of a Master Degree in a correlated areas of the selected Business Track
- You have already gained relevant practical experience and abroad during your studies
- You enjoy leraning and are able to apply what you have learnt in different contexts
- You have a proactive and responsible way of working
- You are ambitious and work creatively on ways to achieve your goals
- You are fluent in spoken and fluent German and English and France (for Switerzland)
- You have a very good knowledge of Power Point, Excel. Ideally, you have a class B driving license.
This is what we offer you: 🎁
- An attractive competitive salary including additional compensation components, as well as voluntary Profit Sharing
- Possibility to work comfortably from your home office up to 2 days per week
- A job in a crisis-resistant, growing market with a comprehensive range of social benefits
- A modern working environment
- Strong team spirit, and an open, cooperative corporate culture
- Individual personal and professional development
- Networking opportunity and many internal events!
- International teams and perspective and the opportunity to take professional breaks
You can experience this and much more in our locations in the DACH Cluster:
Düsseldorf, Vienna and Geneva!
Diversity & Inclusion
L’Oreal is an equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion employer. We prohibit discrimination and harrassement of any kind based on gender, skin color, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, gender identity or other protected characteristics.