When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1. After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information,
2. If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3. Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next:
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST (JEFE DE RECURSOS HUMANOS)
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Carry out general HR tasks on a unit scale (BU).
- Carry out activities linked to a specific area of human resources according to the local level HR organization (sourcing and campus management, HR communication, management change projects, etc.).
- Carry out tasks in accordance with L’Oréal's values, in terms of diversity.
- Participate in recruitment activities to attract and select, to implement the FIT program and to build close relationships with associates and identify potential.
- Prepare analyses and key messages for the DHR/HR Manager, to facilitate exchanges between operations managers and social partners.
- Collect and summarize data and carry out reports on HR performance indicators (KPIs, workforce monitoring, payroll, budget monitoring, etc.).
- Prepare payroll revisions, through verifying the pay scale of each associate and analyzing differences when compared with the market.
- Develop his/her knowledge of the business by participating in business meetings and rounds of negotiation for his/her unit.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Deliver a service of excellence
- Champions HR tools
- Delivers HR Fundamentals
- Guarantees Compliance
- Build diverse team of champions
- Attracts, Recruits and Integrates Diverse Talents
- Customizes Employee Development
- Creates Continuous Employee Proximity
- Anticipate and facilitate change
- Shares L’Oréal Culture
- Enhances Collective Engagement
- Creates Future Readiness
- Transforms business challenges into HR Strategy
- Develops Business Acumen
- Anticipates Talent Pipeline
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / Instagram / YouTube
L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business.”