Job Title: 6-Month Internship, Digital Marketing – Carol’s Daughter & SoftSheen Carson
Reports to: Sr Mgr. - Dig Platforms & Services
Location: New York, NY
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
What You Will Learn:
This role will support the Consumer Activation team (DDX, Media, Platforms) for the Carol’s Daughter & SoftSheen Carson Teams to build best-in-class digital experiences for consumers. This team is responsible for driving and executing full 360 consumer centric programs – with the responsibility of key performance drivers such as rich data capture, driving qualified traffic, loyalizing existing users, recruiting new and enhancing the website experience and developing education.
- Point person for all activities on SoftSheenCarson.com including development of key marketing/education pages, website hygiene and overall experience
- Improve SEO health for brand sites. Partnership with cross-functional teams and SEO agency, track and optimize on-going including day-to-day management of blog (and agency), and development of a keyword strategy.
- Oversee the planning and development of site production and ensure all cross-functional deliverables are met in accordance with assigned deadlines.
- Develop insights from analytic tools and take decisive action on site based on web metrics
- Support the digital leads on campaigns in progress to ensure best in class 360 digital launches
- Lead all creative development in terms of timelines, trafficking of assets and liasoning with our creative agency. Additionally, ensuring rounds of creative are efficiently managed and feedback provided.
- Manage digital campaigns for marketing calendars to ensure total visibility across brand
- Work on social campaign reporting, comparing MoM performance and insights & analysis
- Catalog campaign creative to track media activity throughout the year
- Be lead attendant on meetings and share back learnings for team to ensure information fully disseminated across CAL team.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills - strong presentation skills are required
- Ability to project manage concurrent prioritizes with a focus on detail and timing.
- Ability to work cross functionally and influence key decision makers in the organization
- High analytical skills and strong affinity for all things technical
- A self-motivator with strong interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude.
- Intuitive and inquisitive self-starter with passion for product, consumers and retail.
- A proactive team player who thrives in a goal-oriented, dynamic, ever-changing, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment while juggling multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.
What We Are Looking For:
- Recent graduate (within 12 months) of a BA degree or MA degree with no gap more than 5 months in education history and 1-2 years of digital marketing experience within the beauty, CPG, or relevant luxury industry.
- Legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime, permanent, and ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and application – branding, advertising, CRM, analytics, SEM and SEO.
- Demonstrated experience for UX best practices, site navigation, user flow and content management
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and web-based applications.
- Must have experience with Ecommerce backend systems (Demandware a plus) and emarketing CMS (Sitecore a plus)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS languages a plus
- Must be proficient in Google Analytics and other reporting systems
Additional Benefits Information As Follows:
Salary Range: $28.50/h
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.