所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Job: Junior Marketing Associate - L'Oréal Paris DMI
Department: Global Marketing
Division: Consumer Products Division
- Are you a December 2020 or May 2021 graduate?
- Do you see the world differently than others?
- Is your passion bringing innovative ideas to life?
- Are you an ambitious, self-starter who wants to create change through Marketing?
If any of the above are true, we are interested in speaking with you!
Beauty is a language
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
Beauty is universal
L’Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide the best of cosmetics innovation in terms of quality, efficacy and safety. It pursues this goal by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Beauty is a science
Since its creation by a researcher, the group has been pushing back the frontiers of knowledge. Its unique research arm enables it to continually explore new territories and invent the products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over.
Beauty is a commitment
Providing access to products that enhance well-being, mobilizing its innovative strength to preserve the beauty of the planet and supporting local communities. These are exacting challenges, which are a source of inspiration and creativity for L’Oréal.
Beauty for all
By drawing on the diversity of its teams, and the richness and the complementarity of its brand portfolio, L’Oréal has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come.
6 Month Junior Marketing Associate on leading brands within our Global Marketing teams. Those selected for this position will be:
· Creative visionaries and strategic thinkers
· Resilient: able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
· Passionate about by trends, new products, and advertising
· Ability to self-manage projects and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Experience in the industry is a plus, but NOT necessary.
Key Job Accountabilities:
· Social Listening and Competitive Research
o Keep up-to-date on the latest products, trends, and insights across platforms (social media, blog, print/digital magazines)
o Continuously compile information about competitive new launches, advertising, and formulas.
o Present competitive findings to team and/or brand managers.
· Product Ideation and Development
o Propose need gaps based on analysis of competitive landscape and trends that align with the brand identity
o Generate ideas and write creative concepts for new products
o Work with team to brainstorm product names
o Write and edit packaging copy that differentiates your brand and product in the market
o Manage new product formulations, including liaising with lab and consumer test center
o Prepare product samples throughout the development process
o Assist in preparation for team/brand meetings, including bi-yearly trends presentation to Global CEO
· Administrative support
o Undertake ad-hoc projects specific to business/division needs
o Provide additional administrative support on an as-needed basis
· Bachelor’s degree; must have graduated in December 2020 or graduating in May 2021
· Must provide valid work authorization in the United States
· Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Excellent written, analytical and communication skills
· Solid understanding of data management and ability to use Excel to organize data, create reports, and deliver meaningful insights and recommendations