Responsible for product master data management for all materials in ACD. Responsibility includes the DPM/Elixpedia systems as well as the Fusion/WISE SAP systems and its use of the item master data. Must insure data quality using GS1 standards as well as L’Oreal norms. Subject area expertise especially in the DPM system to train and advise all system users. Responsible to champion and execute system enhancements. Will participate in ACD and L’Oreal USA system and process projects including the transition to Elixpedia. Will guide data in timely integration between DPM/Elixpedia and Fusion/WISE systems, all material status changes as well as final cost loading and new hierarchy set up in Fusion.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations Management or Supply Chain/Logistics
· Must have graduated between December 2018 - August 2019
Comfortable learning new systems (DPM/Elixpedia: Web based, code creation tools ); Familiarity with SAP as well as MS Excel/VBA & Access, a big PLUS; Ability to problem solve complex data flows between many systems; A willingness to ‘lean in’ to research issues that need resolving
Judgement and Decision Making:
Must be able to:
- assess business needs quickly and interpret user questions on item set up.
- train and interact with users of all levels
- problem solve by looking at details and data flows
- guide process by applying fundamental good data management practices
- work independently yet closely with others to manage the business category and users
- manage DPM/Elixpedia/SAP system projects (scope, development, testing, training)
- prioritize operational responsibilities along with user needs
Essential Physical Requirements:
Will be trained at Hudson Yards, New York City office and will be working at the Clark, NJ office
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support DPM Users
- Manage product data integrity
- User training and support
- Troubleshoot/problem solve any product data issues (DPM/Elixpedia or Fusion/WISE SAP)
- System testing and system and process enhancement projects
- Cross functional interface/documentation
- Demonstrates engagement and availability for all processes
- Shares know-how, expertise, knowledge, procedures
- Takes ownership of his/her mission and contribution
- Drives his/her contribution to achieve ‘customer’ satisfaction
- Meets deadlines without giving up on quality
- Communicates clearly and adapts to the audience
- Takes into account next steps in his/her work
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.