You want to challenge yourself in an always changing environment where you can directly see your impact?
Then joining L'Oreal might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
In the E-KAM you will Lead and negotiate annual agreements with our Ecommerce partners
Now we are looking for a proactive and willing to jump deeply in E-Commerce with the ability to work in team and interactwith different internal and external stakeholdersYou will…
- Build, manage and develop long-term Ecommerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s online presence.nnot refuse
- Day to day operation to ensure to achieve Sales target
- Handle specific sales events and campaigns to drive sell out including patform events such as 11.11 and 12.12 as well as brand-led events
- Analyze and interpret Ecommerce partner’s sales report to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities
- 3-5 years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- Understand the ecomm equation of PV, Cr% and ASP
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
- Eagerness to learn, 100% passion to ecommerce channel and its dynamic changes
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.