You want to challenge yourself in an always changing environment where you can directly see your impact?
Then joining L'Oreal might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
Now we are looking for a proactive and willing to jump deeply in E-Commerce with the ability to work in team and interact with different internal and external stakeholdersYou will…
- Develops customer understanding through customer data, contributing to the overall analysis of the consumer path to purchase
- Activates the right business drivers by tracking and drawing conclusions from specific e-commerce KPIs (unique visitors, conversion rate, profit optimization)
- Adapts strategy to fit with the nuances of local e-commerce markets and leverages best practices across geographies
- Ensures that the brand presence and journey online is consistent with overall brand standards and strategy
- Drives collaboration with technology teams and ensures continuous improvement and upgrade of the site
- Scale direct to consumer online sales (only applicable for e-commerce leaders of specific divisions/brands)
- Drive customer acquisition, retention and growth through digital marketing, and a seamless customer experience online.
- Drives relationship with e-commerce partners (as outlined above) to ensure synergies between the brand’s own digital activities and those of the retailers
- Improve consumer experience and relationships through the analysis and the management of all interactions between consumers and L’Oréal brand.
- Use analytics to track and understand the consumer experience across channels (Web, Retail, Call Center, Mobile, Social Networks, and Media)
- 3-5 years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- Understand the ecomm tools: Google Analytics, DOMO, Sprinkl, Social Media
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
- Eagerness to learn, 100% passion to ecommerce channel and its dynamic changes
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.