You are a Tax Experienced and you want to challenge yourself in an always changing environment where you can directly see your impact?
Then joining L'Oreal might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
Now we are looking for a proactive Tax Expertise with the ability to work in team and interactwith different internal and external stakeholdersYou will…
- Managing the tax compliance process, managing tax audit/dispute process, advising other team for any tax related issues, process improvements
- 8-10+ years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- Accounting/Fiscal Graduate, experience in process improvement (automization reporting)
- Experience in SAP would be advantage
- Strong Leadership skills
- Handling tax audit & dispute (experienced working at consultant & client side is an advantade)
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.