As Business Planning Analyst you will strive to provide reporting to the Luxe management team linked to the sales performance vs the market.
As a crucial part of the sales and business development team, your ability to identify and translate sell-in vs sell-out, meaningfully convert retailer data into comprehensible insights and strategic recommendations will help improve the forecast accuracy, performance and ROI of our investments and efforts.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Improve the availability, accessibility, and insights of L’Oreal Luxe reporting suite
- Support and insight sharing to General Management and Commercial team in strategic forward planning of foreseeing market, category and channel shifts over the coming years
- Working with our brand team to plan the growth assumptions of the future
- Drive key projects linked to Business Development, both internally and with our customers
- Maintenance & communication of the Luxe Business Planning reporting suite (online & offline):
- Sell In Sell Out Dashboard (including e-commerce back-end data)
- Market share update, Weekly scan tracker
- PP Tools (Sell out data) / Consumption model
- Sales & Operations & Forecast Accuracy dashboard
- Forecast bias report
- MTD tracker
- Claims tracker
- SKU to promo node mapping (including processes for adds, deletes, modifications) – Master file
- Sell In by node reporting
- E-Com Data Accessibility and reporting (Boost Data Source)
- Liaising with CMI team for both offline and online market insights
- GCP transition: Assist in transitioning current business planning tools/reports into new data sources with the GCP rollout, including potential transition for some tools into Power BI if required
We are looking for talents with an interest in business and data analytics. You have strong analytical skills and enjoy working with tools like Microsoft Excel & Power BI. You can cope with tight deadlines and are at ease with people and a dynamic work environment. You are entrepreneurial of spirit and feel energised by ambiguous and challenging business cases, at times. You like to work in a fast-paced environment with a high standard of care and quality.
- You have an undergrad degree and 2 years of relevant working experience
- You are familiar with commercial & E-commerce data
- You can transform data into comprehensible recommendations for stakeholders & inform strategic growth plans for the business
- You create structure and are able to provide consistency in the reporting of data
- You are an expert in Microsoft Excel / Power BI (preferred but not required)
ABOUT THE PERKS:
- Hybrid working – WFH and from our newly renovated St Kilda Rd office
- Product allowance/discount across entire L’Oreal portfolio of 36 brands
- Staff shop | Onsite gym | Sustainable café
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND:
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.