所在地: Melbourne (Victoria)
You will manage and develop an account base of new and existing accounts in your region. You will build long term relationships and execute the commercial plans of the brand in order to achieve and exceed defined revenue, growth and promotional objectives whilst ensuring that brand awareness and all commercial opportunities are maximised.
ABOUT THE JOB
• Build our partners’ business growth by adding value through strong relationships, service and support
• Proactively sourcing and securing new business opportunities
• Achieving monthly sales and growth targets
• Developing and executing promotional plans with customers, ensuring adherence to agreed deliverables
• Visiting & manage your customers on a regular call cycle to help drive growth and maximise opportunity within a given geographical area.
• Developing strong customer engagement, brand advocacy and loyalty through a collaborative approach
• Demonstrate knowledge of competitor activities, strategies, pricing, client objections, & local market characteristics.
• Your role will involve servicing Pharmacy and Independent Grocery stores in the North territory of Melbourne, as well as regional travel.
• Have a proven track record as a sales representative, territory or wholesale sales manager preferably within the pharmacy and/or grocery channel
• Possess strong communication skills, coaching, and influencing retailers
• Are passionate about building and nurturing customer relationships face to face
• Ability to easily develop strong, long-lasting relationships
• Motivated and resilient attitude towards goals
• Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence a positive outcome
• Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills
• Independent grocery experience is essential and Pharmacy experience is preferred
Good Excel/Power BI skills and enjoys working with data
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Life insurance, Income Protection and Profit share
• On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
• Five additional leave days a year over
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.