所在地: Melbourne (Victoria)
WHO WE ARE
L’Oréal is present in 150 markets on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to ‘Create beauty that moves the world’; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales. Together, we solve complex challenges at scale, while making sure we stay committed to making the world a more inclusive and a better place for everyone & our planet. Experience the excitement of agility to shape the future of beauty; where diversity and purpose come together create meaningful impact.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
We are currently recruiting a IT Program Manager to join our team. Your role will be pivotal in leading a team of five professionals specializing in Business Analysis, Project Management, and digital systems.
You will collaborate closely with our zone counterparts based in Singapore, who will spearhead project concepts, while your responsibility will focus on execution at an ANZ level.
• Manage the delivery of projects by establishing and maintaining a Program Management Plan, delivering the Program report, managing risks and issues and managing the Governance required to meet objectives.
• Lead best practices, providing training, and ensuring compliance with project delivery and governance processes.
• Foster strong relationships throughout the organization to promote engagement with project management frameworks and methodologies.
• Work in partnership with the business to enhance its project management capabilities.
• Provide insights into the latest industry trends within e-commerce as they relate to project management.
• Mentor, coach and provide advice and guidance to the team while contributing to their professional development, including monitoring performance & development.
Didn’t imagine L’Oreal as an amazing Tech Company? Wait a minute! 😎
Today, L’Oréal includes over 9k experts in beautytech, digital, data and ecomm and is constantly growing so that we invent the beauty of the future while becoming the company of the future.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal needs to continue recruiting many diverse, innovative, skilled and passionate minds in different tech domains such as Data, Digital, Cloud, Cyber Security, IT Architecture, DevOps, Applications and Infrastructure.
WHO YOU ARE
• You are an experienced, hands-on program leader who has previous experience with project management. who excels in a fast-paced environment.
• As a skilled networker, you have the ability to establish credibility and secure support from stakeholders at all levels of our organization.
• Previous experience in managing digital projects within both agile and waterfall environments is highly desirable top of Form
• Prior leadership experience is essential for this role
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
WE ARE ENGAGED AND COMMITTED
We’re committed to guaranteeing inclusive recruitment processes and to advocating for hiring and promoting each candidate in an ethical and equitable way. The Group strictly prohibits discrimination against any applicant for employment because of the individual’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, visible and/or invisible disabilities, socio-economic and/or multicultural origins, health conditions, age, religion or any other characteristics protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer