ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the Brand Director, you will be responsible for developing the retail marketing strategy of the brands, utilising market and consumer insights to identify levers for growth in existing and new distribution channels. You will drive the brand vision across the retail network, delivering campaigns that not only achieve turn over objectives, but also disrupt the brand image in the Australia & New Zealand markets. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Collaborate with the broader brand marketing team on the development of robust campaign 360s
- Own the brand marketing plan per retail account, in alignment with the brand growth priorities and distribution strategy. Develop the sales ambition and track performance.
- Develop the retail marketing plans for both online and offline, including but not limited to trade animations, major events and co-operative marketing campaigns
- Develop partnerships with retail partners that disrupt the brand image, recruit new customers and unlock brand growth
- Oversee the brand beauty tech roadmap, collaborating with IT, RDVM, CRM and Brand Education on the implementation.
- Oversee the retail education strategy to deliver exceptional customer experiences at all point of sale
- Collaborate closely with an array of internal stakeholders including key accounts, field sales and events to achieve the brand plan
- Manage the daily relationship with the marketing team at our key retail partners
- Monitor key campaign and animation performance
- Work closely with the Brand Director on future growth strategies and new business plans
- Lead team of 3 direct reports including Brand Education, Retail Marketing Executive and Brand Activation Manager New Zealand.
- You have experience in analytics and business development
- You have experience in developing marketing 360s, with knowledge of digital and social media touchpoints a must
- You have solid knowledge of the cosmetic category (insights, trends, category drivers and touchpoints)
- A proven track record of team leadership and stakeholder collaboration
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
The L'Oréal Groupe in Australia & New Zealand has a portfolio of 31 complementary brands, and a common purpose - to create the beauty that moves the world. Our goal is to offer every person the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs. We understand that everything we do can have a meaningful impact and we strive to remove barriers, support flexibility and championing inclusivity. We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands where we work.