所在地: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Lead a Centre of Retail Operations Excellence, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Develop and Deliver a Retail Operations Strategy to enable L’Oreal Luxe to achieve Operational Excellence
- Use data driven insights to identify and implement business strategies for future growth, and increased productivity.
- Responsible for retail data integrity and reporting, as well as Data management in liaison with IT department locally & internationally
- Implement solutions for continued improvement & automate current processes
- Leading and developing a team and fostering cross function collaboration
- Launch strategic global solutions for best in class omni retail excellence that elevate the experience for both our Consumers and Retail team
- Manage the financial cost impacts of Retail Operations and budgets for operational projects
- Follow-up and audit controls relating to the management of the free-standing stores
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across all our brands
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Ongoing sales training and career development
- This role requires an individual with strong commercial acumen within the retail industry
- Enjoys problem solving & forward thinking
- Ability to identify and share retail & commercial opportunities for future growth
- Suitable for experienced analytics professional with broad experience across a variety of systems & tools
- Experience in operations, data analytics, strategy development and execution, and project management
- Advanced knowledge of Power BI - including creation , execution, maintenance
- Support upgrades and development of the store POS
- Sound operational mindset to ensure compliance in retail maintained and reported appropriately for audit.
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise
- Ability to build trusted relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advantageous to have exposure to SAP in Material management or forecasting
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world such as Lancome, Giorgio Armani, YSL, Kiehl’s, Urban Decay & Valentino amongst many others.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
The L'Oréal Groupe in Australia & New Zealand has a portfolio of 31 complementary brands, and a common purpose - to create the beauty that moves the world. Our goal is to offer every person the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs. We understand that everything we do can have a meaningful impact and we strive to remove barriers, support flexibility and championing inclusivity. We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands where we work.