ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
Digital Transformation is at the heart of group strategy. A number of initiatives have already been launched at the IT organization level touching various business and technological domains. This includes solutions for e-commerce, CRM and Digital Marketing.
The APAC Zone has 14 countries which all require digital solutions and plans are in place to launch digital services in all countries.
Globally there are numerous initiatives to accelerate the growth of digital services in all countries. This role will focus on digital marketing projects within the APAC region. The projects will broadly fall into the following categories; these include (1) Architecture solution provision and technical troubleshooting while launching new digital platforms/websites into country. (2) Implementing new APAC or Global level solutions. (3) Post go-live support model setup and leading on digital applications for APAC countries.
This is a role which combines IT solution provision, supporting management and project management. It would be best filled by someone who has experience of launching global/regional applications at a local level and full of technical-experience on digital marketing. The ideal candidate will be:
• Someone who is a technology all-rounder (CMS, Web-Server, Kinds of compiling language, Infrastructure, Cloud, Social platform, etc). With experience launching CMS along with complimenting technologies such as SiteCore solutions is a plus. Full of multi-channel integration experience (Eg. WeChat, Weibo, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc).
• Full experience on application infrastructure, especially on using Cloud.
• Knowledge on application security and performance.
• Proactive leading the transfer from project implement to on-going support.
• Proactive at understanding solutions and solving issues.
• Competent to understand global strategy and execute it within APAC.
• Someone who has a strong background in managing vendors to deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
• English is a must.