The position is in charge of the supply planning of Luxury products which are produced in Japan for APAC subsidiaries (incl. China, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, ASEAN and Travel Retail) mainly. The brands are Lancome, YSL, Armani, Biotherm, HR and Kiehls.
KEY JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Analyze and consolidate demand and stocks parameters of subsidiaries
- Analyze monthly / weekly demand variations need from subsidiaries and define the priorities for the production plan with factory.
- Ensure consistency of plant production plan according to demand and make recommendations in case of inconsistency
- Challenge factory on their capacity to integrate market constraints (batch and run sizes, queuing line, management of shortage).
- Communicate updated information on supply chain stocks and service policy (possible slow movers, service) to subsidiaries
- Manage catalogue and contribute to its rationalization.
- Build the next year budget in units for his/her catalogue in cooperation with controlling
- Be the referee on proposals to dispatch available quantities to subsidiaries in case of shortages.
- Follow up and analyze performance indicators. Make recommendations
- Coordinate launches with all keys actors and ensure their follow up (at initial stage, and after the launch)
- CONSUMER ORIENTED
- Fosters a demand-driven Supply Chain with service as a priority
- Brings added value to the customer and the consumer by matured communication among different departments
- CONTROLS RISKS AND OPERATES RESPONSIBIILY
- “MAKE IT HAPPEN” WITH OPERATIONAL EXELLENCE AND AGILITY
- Optimises information, physical & financial flows along the whole Supply Chain
- Uses business data for continuous improvement
- Improves flexibility, reactivity and reliability
- Masters costs along Supply Chain
- Strong communication skill and good understanding on plant and business
- Business English level in both writing and speaking
- (Nice to have) Business Japanese level