Assistant Vice President, Creative Operations
- This role is responsible for pushing cross-functional teams for on-time, efficient execution and seamless delivery of all final creative items produced or overseen by the creative teams.
- Creative Ops will optimize workflows and processes to ensure accurate and measurable tracking of timeline (asset & DRIVE) & budget in cooperation with the creative & production teams as well as marketing and other cross-functional partners.
· Project Management
o Oversee team of Creative Operations Project managers + MyMarket/Vendor Management Asst. Manager & other direct reports.
o Establish & Maintain tracking systems ensuring requests are reviewed, approved, assigned and allocated in the budget by creative/production in a timely manner adhering to project timelines.
o With Creative & Ops team, oversee CAG (Creative Asset Guideline) creation, approval and upload for each launch
o Oversee management of Opera DAM, including Business Asset Coordinator, ways of working & training for DMI participants.
o Assist with agency of record annual SOW, relationship and project management, including timeline adherence, appropriate review & approval tracking.
· Timeline Management
o Using DRIVE milestones, create and maintain timeline tracker with deadlines for content/assets.
o In bi-weekly meeting, work with departments to understand content milestone adherence.
o Send clear weekly alerts in relation to timing to SVP Global Marketing & VP Creative.
o Quarterly, assess & report adherence to DRIVE milestones to GBD/CORP.
- Creative Budget monitoring, tracking and reporting, with production/creative allocating funds to remain on budget.
- Assists SVP Global Marketing to manage Global Marketing’s budget for Agency
- Oversees and reconciles agency budget, reporting out to SVP Global Marketing and Finance
- Process Management
- Collaborates w/ other department heads, and creative team leads to maintain process and deadlines to ensure timely delivery of process. Manages communication with department heads when things are late, and with SVP Global Business Development when drive timelines are at risk. Though not responsible for accountability of other department deadlines, the role will require consistent communication and collaboration to ensure workflow is happening as needed.
o Schedule & facilitate appropriate meetings as dictated by 360 process.
o Maintains RACI for Global team and collaborates with other departments or operations teams w/in Luxe division to streamline & share best practices for processes across departments, to define and optimize workflows, tools and templates to increase efficiencies, leading to the highest quality, on- time outputs
These job responsibilities are subject to change in accordance with business necessity.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must have the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Solid understanding of project management concepts including project deliverables, milestones and scope to complete each request accurately and on time.
- Solid understanding and interest of creative development and digital technologies.
- Solutions and results-oriented.
- Strong follow-through.
- Strong verbal/written communication and organizational skills.
- Strategic thinker, ability to understand business needs and to think creatively while following established guidelines and process.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Positive team player who initiates innovative ideas and solutions to everyday and emerging situations.
- Works well under pressure, maintains professionalism and composure while prioritizing projects according to changing deadlines. Able to work with various personalities effectively.
- Experience dealing directly with clients/affiliates, agencies and vendors. Strong ability to build and nurture those relationships and inspire others to do so.
- Previous experience and knowledge of traffic systems within design/marketing agencies, or in-house departments is beneficial
Education/ Experience/ Licenses or Certifications:
· Four year degree strongly preferred, equivalent experience will be considered
· 6+ years project management experience with the ability to manage multi-platform projects from initiation through completion within a fast-paced environment
· Able to manage multiple projects and prioritize projects according to changing deadlines
· Previous experience with managing visual merchandising, sales and/or marketing collateral
- Basic MS Office Software knowledge
- Experience managing projects, timelines and resources using project management software; Such as Robohead
- Basic experience using Box.com or similar Digital Asset Management systems.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign a plus