所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Job Title Assistant Vice President, Digital Content Factory - LUXE Digital Accelerator
Division: Luxury Products Division
Location: 10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001
Reports To: Senior Vice President, Consumer Connections
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Our portfolio is composed of 21 brands including major brands, highly aspirational and multi-expert, such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, and Youth to the People.
What You Will Do:
This position is a part of the Divisional Center of Excellence and is primarily responsible for leading a Content Center of Excellence group, inclusive of the following key initiatives:
Seeking a seasoned digital storyteller with experience leading strategy and executional excellence. Responsibilities include oversight of digital programs (paid / owned) strategy, concepting through execution inclusive of video, high impact imagery and social production.
This content leader will oversee the development of: divisional and brand specific content channel strategies, new and engaging first-to-market content concepts, and strategy for utilizing relevant digital channels to reach key audiences.
Experience required in implementing new and exciting creative strategies, concepting and strategy to deliver Brand stories in a compelling way, as well as ability to ensure content reaches the right audiences through appropriate positioning, channels, placements and paid targeting.
• Act as key content strategy & execution subject matter expert – seen as “go-to” partner for consultation and cutting edge content solutions for LUXE brands
• Partnership with key global and local stakeholders in order to evolve overall LUXE portfolio of brands content positioning and creation
• Serve as key day-to-day partner with brands for content strategy design, and leader of internal project teams to assure content quality, consumer first approach and strategic content syndication strategy
• Scaling the turnkey, replicable model to deliver strategic & customized digital branded consumer-relevant content at scale overseeing development of rich content go to market strategy and execution
• Lead strategy & oversee execution of content calendar to optimize development of rich regional & retailer specific content
• Oversight of team of 4 direct reports, leading day today execution of in house creative production model
• Lead Brands with recommendations to enhance and edit legacy content (where it exists) and/or identify new content for creation. Help clients set guidelines for content creation, CMS and governance
• Work with EKADD(s) to manage Brand and project expectations and schedules
• Work collaboratively with Central Search Marketing team to leverage retailer insights, develop best practices by retailer for content that “beats the alogrithm”
• Knowledge and experience in production management, workflow management and content management systems
• Periodic content innovation identification, pilots and optimizations for division/group
• Be a bridge between strategy and creative to maintain on strategy, on timeline, on budget delivery of assets.
• Monitor observance of governance process in order to achieve best in class deliverables that ultimately result in driving business forward
• Comfortable leveraging Data and Analytics to identify and measure content effectiveness and refine content optimization strategy
• Divisional Upskilling Programs
• Collaborate with Luxe D2C, Luxe Omni Media and entire Lux Direct & Indirect Ecomm team to share best practices
• Ambition to pursue new projects and drive new ideas to evolve responsibilities
What We Are Looking For:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Business related field
• 10+ Years of Experience
• Master’s Degree
• Relevant Industry Certifications
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.