ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
L'Oreal USA, Information Technology
Hudson Yards, New York NY
Role: Digital IT AVP, Data Products Architect
We are looking for an experienced E-Retail Solutions & Data Architect (e.g. Amazon/Walmart/Target etc.) who understands selling models for major e-commerce channels and has applied technology solutions to grow and optimize such channels for a CPG/Manufacturer. You would be responsible for executing on growth strategy for multiple divisions and channels across L’Oreal USA. You would apply broad knowledge of technology options, technology platforms, design techniques and approaches across the E-Commerce marketplaces ecosystem to design systems that meet business needs · You will analyze the business problems and design reliable, scalable data storage and analytics systems that enable the business and our products to scale. Play a leading role in POCs and building platforms and datasets using software engineering best practices, data management fundamentals, data storage principles, and operational excellence best practices.
· Design and implement the next generation of advanced and flexible products to enable business growth across multi channel commerce and marketing by leveraging a thorough understanding of 1P/3P selling optimize aspects like Order Management, Media optimization, catalog + content management and Supply Chain integration
· Be experienced with product management and agile processes, and create a strong partnership with the product owner to help manage the day to day execution of product strategy and ongoing reliability.
· Provide expert inputs to business executives, IT executives and core team on multi-channel growth technology strategy and execution to maximize the performance of E-Commerce & marketplace platform investment
· Guide and lead a high performing Agile team including automation engineers, data engineers, data scientists through backlog grooming, design and sprint delivery
· Present complex technology solutions and program status updates to top executives via non-technical and effective presentations remaining consumer focused and business value driven
· Support preparation of the long term multi-channel e-commerce strategic plans and implement them in the e-commerce architecture
· Prepare the standards and guidelines for technical designing based on various business goals and specific inputs from the clients
· Undertake the development, maintenance, and governance of the e-commerce architecture
· Track industry and competitive best practices, examine performance, spot opportunities, identify threats, look for novel solutions, and develop creative action plans within the e-commerce business.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· 10+ years as a technology professional with at least 5 years as a Digital solutions and/or data architect managing and implementing solutions across indirect commerce, direct commerce, content and/or media domains
· 1+ years experience working on behalf of CPGs or Manufacturers managing tech & data around e-Commerce retail platforms. (Amazon/Walmart/Target etc)
· A Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
· Able to perform hands on POCs, triaging and build solutions
· Experience with multiple data automation and storage solutions including GCP BigQuery, Python, RPA, Cloud native technologies, NoSQL or RDBMS, ETL tools.
· Detail oriented, organized with excellent communication and problem solving skills
· Self-confident, strong work ethic, result driven, self-motivated, able to work independently.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.