Title: Assistant Vice President – Loyalty Programs
Division: Professional Products Division (PPD)
Location: New York, NY
This position is responsible for overseeing all operations for PPD LEVEL loyalty rewards programs. This role will drive program performance (member acquisition, engagement, and retention) and program optimization. The Program Manager will advance the goals of the loyalty programs – including increasing customer engagement, satisfaction, retention and exposure to new products and services to broaden customer relationship – and support the continuous evolution of the program and benefits to enhance the customer experience and brand, and drive growth for the business.
- Responsible for all aspects of loyalty rewards program management; Manage all operational activities associated with the overall success and growth of the loyalty rewards program
- Work collaboratively with Brand and Field Sales Support teams to message changes/enhancements to the program and incorporate feedback
- Manage program communications and emails to Field Sales teams via Salesforce and Outlook mailbox
- Partner with Marketing to develop strategic marketing plans and promotions that support program growth, including new member acquisition and existing member engagement and retention
- Partner with Product Management to evaluate program performance and identify opportunities for growth and improvement such as user experience enhancements, new feature/benefit development, business division expansion, etc.
- Work collaboratively with Analytics, Finance, and other key stakeholders to forecast, manage and analyze program performance metrics and report on activities to management
- Proactively problem solve ways to enhance the customer experience and resolve customer issues
- Cultivate and manage relationships with key cross-functional teams across Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, Customer Service, Compliance/Legal, senior leadership, and others
- Represent the LEVEL Loyalty team in cross-functional meetings and/or projects as needed
- Serve as subject-matter expert/key contact and support questions from internal teams related to the program
- Partner with program vendors (Merkle/500 Friends, Attentive, Accenture, DCG One) to support program overall needs.
- Manage team of 4 direct reports and one indirect
- 8-10 or more years of experience in customer loyalty program management or marketing.
- Strong analytical, communication, organizational and verbal skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Familiar with: Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud, Wrike, SynOps, Rival IQ, Sprinklr
- Strong project management skills, with attention to detail and an ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Communicate effectively with leaders from affiliated companies, divisions, internal departments, vendors, suppliers, etc. Negotiation skills with vendors are important.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and ability to deliver difficult messages
- Ability to build partnerships at all levels within the company
- Resolve complex issues in effective ways
- Project management, consultative skills and ability to manage a budget
- Specialist in multiple technical and/or business skills
- Ability to cultivate and develop lasting internal and external customer relations
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Must be able to work in an office environment, minimum of 3 days per week.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.