所在地: New York - New York
LUXE Supply Chain
AVP – Supply Chain Planning
This position will be on the Brand Management Committee (US Market) and will be responsible for defining, developing and implementing best practices & strategic direction for the Demand Planning and Supply Logistics functions for their brand. Ownership of Supply Chain Costs (Inventory, Cost to Serve, Transportation). Analyze and improve performance of these functions as well as provide; project management, analytical, technical and reporting support for the US supply chain function.
Tasks, Duties, & Responsibilities:
1. Lead & coordinate projects for demand & supply planning for brand.
2. Supports business execution of new programs and initiatives that include promotional activities, forecasts and coordination for key events, new product launches and re-launches.
3. Management of Supply Chain Costs for brand.
4. Influence Global Supply providers to ensure high service in the US.
5. Determine and implement priority of logistical initiatives with our accounts.
6. Provide functional expertise, training and support for demand and supply planning.
7. Ensures direct reports supervise cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.