Responsible for order processing and order management of Consumer Products Division (CPD) business, while supporting key metrics and KPI’s.
- 4 year college degree required
- Prefer 1-3 years’ experience in related field
- Proficient skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- SAP experience is preferred
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Flexibility to work occasional extended hours as required
- Ability to present data collected and analyzed to senior leadership
1. Review, edit and maintain customer order requests. Manage orders from receipt to delivery. Process orders through EDI utilizing the SAP system
2. Respond to customer and or sales force inquiries, maintain order processing portfolio, problem resolving and provide various data reports
3. Work closely with the accounts and sales force to ensure customer satisfaction and Communicate with key personnel to obtain an understanding of the customer operations and business requirements
4. Interface with the various departments: Inventory Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Credit & Collections, I&C, Sales and Sales Operations, Transportation and Distribution
5. Actively participate in cross-functional Logistics Teams to improve existing processes and prevent/eliminate deductions
6. Participate in Sales, Supply Chain teams and departmental meetings
7. Perform special projects or tasks as required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.