This position is responsible for supporting key Supply Chain and Field Sales initiatives for Walmart. The individual will interact and partner with multiple Supply Chain, Operations, Demand Planning and Sales sub-functions as well as have regular direct interaction and collaboration with the customer. Role supports immediate effective & efficient functioning of service/supply chain as well as leads/contributes to longer-term initiatives focused around maximizing OSA, Fill Rate, Sales, Forecast Accuracy/Collaboration, and minimizing costs and Returns. Significant amount of analytical and technical responsibilities to effectively track & analyze large amounts of dynamic data; create regular reporting that drives from information and data to actionable insights that improve supply chain performance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles
- Outstanding Data Management skills- Microsoft Office Suite applications with an advanced focus in Excel and Access. SAP & Retail Link experienced preferred
- An understanding of relational data base concepts; the ability to merge and transfer files resulting in the creation of reports from multiple sources
- Ability to drive to and articulate insights and actionable recommendations from data analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills- ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Direct experience with regular interaction/management of a retail customer.
- Walmart replenishment experience preferred
- GRS application knowledge
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extract and manage data from internal and customer systems to both effectively and efficiently support the work of Supply Chain & Sales;
- Fill Rate reporting
- Cuts/Product Availability reporting
- Drive from reporting to insights/recommendations
- Provide ad hoc analysis upon request associated with Supply Chain & Sales activities
- Manage timely reporting & create recommendations associated with Allocations, product run-outs/transitions, stop ships & launch orders
- Work with Sales colleagues & appropriate Customer associates to evolve and refine analysis and regular reporting
- Actively participate in and lead portions of weekly cross-functional meetings and meetings with Sales/Customer
- Maintain process and procedure documentation (“Playbook”) for all Analytical activities
- Build overall Supply Chain knowledge through interaction and training on Distribution, Transportation, Customer Service, Manufacturing, Inventory Management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.