Key facets of the role include controlling and reporting, cash management and treasury. The position reports to the Corporate Controller. The key job accountabilities are below:
- Improving the integrity in accounting system, such that monthly P&L, Inter-Company reporting, Balance Sheet accounts, Ledgers and sub-ledgers, etc are matching with the system.
- Identify and timely escalate accounting and reporting loopholes/anomalies at the right level.
- Ensure adherence to Group accounting policies and Internal control requirements for accounting and reporting
- Drive accountability among all stakeholders in Finance over their respective business areas.
- Continuous monitoring and contribution in fulfilling Group/ Regulatory requirements
- Monitoring not only outwards cash but also keeping a record of lag in cash inwards.
- Monitor payable and receivable aging and arranging appropriate cash flow for continuous payments from / to all Business Partners
- Be the focal contact person for the Group and local tax advisers for all tax related queries and issues.
- Assist in Audit to ensure adherence to Group timelines. Establishing of better relationship for smooth execution of audit
- Ensuring all banking relationships and transactions are compliant with group and local legal and corporate regulations
- The position is based in our head office in Karachi