Do you find satisfaction in getting bills paid? Are you energized by investigating problems, finding solutions, and thinking outside of the box? Are you intrinsically motivated to exceed expectations? What about getting excited when you learn a new shortcut in Excel?
On our dynamic and fast-paced team we are serious about getting bills paid but we also know how to have fun along the way. L’Oreal USA’s new Accounting Shared Services Team is on the lookout for Accounts Payable ROCKSTARS!
- College degree preferred (not required)
- 1-4 years accounts payable experience required
- SAP experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate/advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Excel required; including but not limited to working knowledge of vlookup and pivot tables
- Must be willing and able to work overtime during peak demand periods and monthly closing cycle.
- Must possess strong problem solving skills, good organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
- Consumer products background preferred
Scope of Responsibility:
- Responsible for electronically processing accounts payable transactions by way of 3-way matching for L’Oréal US, Canada and/or the manufacturing plants.
- Coordinate assigned activities within the accounts payable function to ensure accurate and timely payment processing through the use of SAP FUSION, Wise or Canada platform
- Responsible to ensure proper and consistent compliance with L’Oréal approved policies and procedures
- Respond to internal and external customer inquires including vendor statement reconciliation and procurement issues
- Special projects as required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.