L'Oréal USA is the largest subsidiary of the L'Oréal Group, the world's leading beauty company. L'Oréal USA manages a portfolio of more than 30 iconic beauty brands, including Garnier, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Kérastase, Lancôme, La Roche-Posay, L'Oréal Paris and Yves Saint Laurent Beauté. L'Oréal USA also serves as the international hub for the product development and marketing strategy for L'Oréal's 16 American brands: Baxter of California, Carol's Daughter, Clarisonic, Dermablend, Essie, IT Cosmetics, Kiehl's, Matrix, Maybelline New York, Mizani, NYX Professional Makeup, Ralph Lauren Fragrances, Redken, Softsheen-Carson, SkinCeuticals and Urban Decay. Generating more than $6 billion in sales annually, L'Oréal USA is committed to growth through sustainable innovation, driven by the company's Sharing Beauty With All ambition for sustainable development across the Group's value chain. The company is headquartered in New York City, employs more than 11,000 people, and operates administrative, research, manufacturing and distribution facilities across 14 states, including Arkansas, California, Florida, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, Texas and Washington. For more information, visit www.lorealusa.com or follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @LOrealUSA.
L’Oréal USA is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for the legal department in its New York City offices. This person must exemplify strong managerial skills and sensitivity as a key member of a multi-cultural, fast-paced, and global workforce.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for managing multiple department budgets such as processing payments, estimating and communicating legal spends for financial planning and related purposes.
- Database File Management(Electronic and Hard copy files)
- Draft, edit & finalize correspondence, memos and other communications.
- Order and maintain office supplies inventory for areas within the legal department.
- Process wire transfers and banking requests for settlements and other payments;
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through with travel arrangements and projects.
- Work independently with a minimal direction and utmost confidentiality.
- Manage multiple projects/tasks and heavy executive calendars;
- Provide backup to Executive Assistant for SVP, General Counsel.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of monthly expense reports.
- Interact effectively with all levels of employees, Senior Management and external contacts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support to senior executives
- Notary public preferred but not required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism and sound judgment in dealing with all levels of an organization.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks under high pressure.
- Budget management experience, preferably in managing multiple budgets
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Team player and positive attitude
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.