L’Oréal USA is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for the legal department in its New York City offices. This person must exemplify strong team work and technical skills and sensitivity as a key member of a multi-cultural, fast-paced, and global workforce.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for supporting multiple lawyers within the legal department with administrative tasks
- Responsible for managing billing such as processing payments, estimating and communicating legal spends for financial planning and related purposes.
- Database File Management(Electronic and Hard copy files)
- Liaison between L'Oreal and vendor for external contracts
- Draft, edit & finalize correspondence, memos and other communications.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through with travel arrangements and projects.
- Work independently with minimal direction and utmost confidentiality.
- Manage multiple projects/tasks
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of individual monthly expense reports.
- Interact effectively with all levels of employees, Senior Management and external contacts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support to senior executives in corporate environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism and sound judgment in dealing with all levels of an organization.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks under high pressure.
- Budget management experience
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Team player and positive attitude
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.