所在地: Somerset, NJ
国/地域: United States
What You Will Learn:
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the VP, Operations/Plant Manager including scheduling meetings, completing expense reports, answering phones, updating Organization Charts, and preparing for various site visits. Strong involvement with employee events and activities to drive projects to completion.
• Calendar management and coordination, including but not limited to managing meeting requests and maintaining a manageable meeting schedule for the VP. Ensure quick communication when conflicts arise and timely response to meeting requests. Respect the PMs boundaries and allowing for time to do work versus being in meetings.
• Coordinate plant visits/Audits: catering, PPEs, Microsoft Teams, Room adequacy, Gifts.
• Assisting Leadcom with presentation decks, ensuring use of the latest Loreal and site standards.
• Responsible for preparation or setup of meeting resources such as necessary props, materials and audio-visual equipment.
• Conference room booking coordination ensuring Leadcom meetings always have a room.
• Reconcile and submit the plant manager’s monthly expense reports in a timely manner in compliance with company policies.
• Arrange and coordinate travel, both Domestic & International.
• Send out birthday cards to site members. Coordinate Leadcom birthdays celebrations at Staff meetings monthly.
• Support the Franklin team by having a strong pulse on Morale and team culture by participating in committees and building relationships with our team members.
• Conduct weekly meetings with the Plant Manager to review calendar conflicts as well as priorities and status of projects.
What We Are Looking For:
• Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of administrative experience required.
• High degree of professionalism and confidentiality with the ability to manage sensitive information and maintains smooth operation when Plant Manager is not available.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage at all levels of the organization in a professional manner.
• Intermediate level PC Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
• Requires strong verbal and written skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining priorities and meeting commitments.
• Ability to work independently with a high sense of urgency.
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.