所在地: Florida - St. Petersburg
Title: Administrator-Accounts Payable
- Responsible for processing accounts payable transactions for L’Oréal US, Canada and the manufacturing plants.
- Coordinate assigned activities within the accounts payable function to ensure accurate and timely payment processing through the use of SAP FUSION, Wise or Canada platform
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to ensure proper and consistent compliance with L’Oréal approved policies and procedures
- Use the scanning tools
- Review and audit employee T&E Expense reports to ensure adherence to company travel policy and guidelines and follow up on exceptions.
- Respond to internal and external customer inquires including vendor statement reconciliation and procurement issues
- Create daily or weekly control reports
- Prepare analysis related to PO use and compliance to PO policy
- Special projects as required
- College degree preferred (not required)
- 1-4 years accounts payable experience required
- SAP experience is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be willing and able to work overtime during peak demand periods and monthly closing cycle.
- Must possess strong problem solving skills, good organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
- Consumer products background preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.