Job Title: Accounts Payable Administrator - Procure to Pay
Division: Corporate Finance
Location: Tampa, FL
Reports To: Supervisor, Procure to Pay
This is a non-exempt, hourly position.
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
The Accounts Payable Administrator is responsible for the completion of P2P specific tasks which encompasses the financial management of the company’s expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
What You Will Learn:
- Have autonomy to electronically process accounts payable transactions by way of 3- way matching
- Coordinate assigned activities within the accounts payable function to ensure accurate and timely payment processing through the use of SAP
- Function as an AP Champion to ensure proper and consistent compliance with L’Oréal approved policies and procedures
- Influence and work collaboratively with buyers, vendors and various business partners to gain resolution on parked and blocked invoices
- Leverage customer service and communication skills to respond to internal and external customer inquiries including vendor statement reconciliation and procurement issues
- Be empowered to think outside of the box and offer new and creative solutions and ways of working to improve our global business service center
- Be involved in special projects that impact our business goals
- Understanding of the proper Procure-to-Pay process (P2P) and proactively propose and support improvements of the P2P policies and procedures
- Process high volume of invoices (75-100 day)
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries including vendor and procurement issues
- Reviewing purchase orders and resolving discrepancies through managing parked & blocked reports to facilitate timely vendor payments
- Ensure invoices are posted according to terms to identify discount opportunities
- Assists with accounting records for audit purposes
- Reconcile monthly statements and transactions
- Calculates and reports sales tax based on paid invoices
- Review and audit employee T&E Expense reports to ensure adherence to company travel policy and guidelines and follow up on exceptions
- Other related duties as assigned
What We Are Looking For:
- 2-4 years accounts payable experience required
- High School Diploma required. College degree preferred
- Experience with 3-way purchase order matching required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Intermediate/advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Excel required, including but not limited to working knowledge of v-lookup and pivot tables
- Must be willing and able to work overtime during peak demand periods and monthly closing cycle
- Robust knowledge and experience in working in Accounts Payable
- Ability and passion to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing work environment while multi-tasking
- Experience working with ERP and OCR systems; SAP/ReadSoft experience is highly preferred
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home - 2202 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.