所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Advanced Analytics and Advertising Manager
Search Driven Marketing, eCommerce
Active Cosmetics Division, L’Oreal USA
The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic candidate to join the Search Driven Marketing, eCommerce team responsible for Amazon and other key accounts in the U.S.
The Advanced Analytics and Advertising Manager is responsible for managing big data, conducting strategic analyses, developing and maintaining internal reporting supported with actionable insights. This involves building the Search Driven Marketing analytics framework for swift implementation, adjustment and optimization of the Amazon Advertising campaigns.
Role is ideal for an experienced data analyst with the passion to create a roadmap for channel success through multivariate analyses inspired by consumer insight and is interested in learning about advertising and marketing.
The ideal candidate will have a background in a quantitative field, backed by an experience in working with massive data sets & have interest to develop models for rich data analyses with agility, efficiency and accuracy. Should be scrappy, focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of the Amazon business.
Overall Responsibilities support Search Driven Marketing for Cerave, La Roche-Posay, Dermablend, Vichy & AcneFree:
1. Build repeatable business processes and solutions to support data-driven marketing at scale
2. Design and conduct statistical analyses of business performance to optimize and drive success
3. Analyze large and complex media and product related data sets
4. Own the run rate reporting of Search performance including Amazon and cross functional visibility to performance
5. Provide insights from data, building or adjusting campaigns in the Search UI, market/competitive research, tracking organic growth, and other ad-hoc tasks.
6. Aggregate data across brands & multiple different reporting systems
7. Craft insights from reporting systems; turn data into a story to provide scheduled updates to respective brand teams & key stakeholders on the status of the business
8. Provide Account Managers Search results in an actionable way to drive business analysis to improve forecasting, inventory, retailer sell-in, sell-through, inventory management, and various relevant key performance metrics
9. Update monthly Search dashboard with brands / accounts managers to capture new brand insights to driven the business and identify issues before they arise
Advertising (can be taught on the job by Sr. Manager)
1. Daily and weekly monitoring, analysis and optimization of all advertising campaigns including, but not limited to, revenue, campaign performance, click and conversion rates, ROI, daily ad spend, and call out issues before they arise
2. Supporting Manager with routine and urgent insight generation, through data deep dives, market research, search term demand trends, site landscape, consumer patterns and other data requests, as needed
3. Maintaining search input files across ACD brands / account managers, including, but not limited to, product catalog & categorization, activity calendar, and keyword lists.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to further grow the role into:
1. Craft insights from reporting systems; turn data into a story to provide scheduled updates to respective brand teams & key stakeholders on the status of the business
2. Identify opportunities for growth based on data insights – collaborate with marketing and Amazon team to use data analysis and predictive analytics to identify solutions and white space for business growth
3. Identify blue sky opportunities to support the strategic needs and day to day of running the Amazon business
4. Expand into other Retailer.com search and media platforms