The Aesthetic Business Manager is responsible for promoting and actively growing the skinbetter science® brand by driving sales through the cultivation of new business with key medical practices as well as the support and expansion of the existing customer base. The ABM will display a passion for sales and build on a proven track record in Medical, Dermatology or Skin Care sales as well as having knowledge of the aesthetic industry.
- Promote and sell products to physician offices within a defined geography or territory.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity while modeling behaviors that are consistent with the SBS’s policies, procedures and credo.
- Develop and maintain a high level of customer service with every account.
- Deliver multi-product presentations to customers and identify/increase business opportunities within the territory.
- Responsible for learning and maintaining extensive knowledge of clinical studies, product information, promotional material, and technical literature.
- Achieve and/or exceed sales objectives and goals.
- Increase sales volume month over month/year over year.
- Develop long term business relationships with all customers.
- Independently plan a territory routing schedule.
- Responsible for organizing, lifting and delivering product samples and literature to physician offices.
- Manage territory and personal administrative tasks such as expense reports, account information, order entry, sales reports, territory budgets and target lists.
- Submit expenses accurately and completely on a bi-weekly basis.
- Establish and maintain effective team partnerships with other Aesthetic Business Managers within skinbetter science®.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel for sales meetings (2x per year), regional customer meetings, medical meeting, and travel within the sales territory geography.
- Strong coaching and teaching abilities.
- Record pertinent call activity and customer records.
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Solid analytical and strategic thinking skills and the ability to translate strategy and analysis to a tactical, executable level
Education & Experience:
- 4-year college degree.
- 2 years of pharmaceutical or B2B sales experience.
- Exceptional communication skills required.
- Experience with Google’s G-Suite and/or Microsoft’s Office products.
- Documented track record of successful sales experience and past President’s club winners preferred.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Competitive spirit.
Reporting Relationship: Area Sales Director
Location: This position is remote with travel required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.