Job Title Analyst, Customer Supply Chain - Walgreens
Division: Consumer Products Division
Location: Deerfield, IL
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Consumers Products, our mission is to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty has to be sustainable. Our division holds the world’s #1 beauty brand with L’Oréal Paris, the #1 makeup brand with Maybelline New York, the #1 natural brand with Garnier, as well as NYX Professional Make Up.
What You Will Learn:
This position will be on-site at L'Oréal's Deerfield, IL Office reporting to Customer Supply Chain Director. The focus of this position will be to partner with Walgreen's Supply Chain teams (and L'Oreal Commercial teams) to achieve mutually agreed upon goals: product availability, inventory productivity, logistics efficiency, and sales objectives. This position will work from the L'Oreal Sales Office and Walgreen's office (meetings). Retrieve, analyze and provide documentation for individual accounts in order to support recommendations regarding service, growth opportunities, and vendor/retailer performance.
- Identify opportunities to increase retail sales, drive shipment volume for L’Oreal and reduce unproductive inventory and/or returns
- Proactively monitor and manage subscribed store in stock through a standard cadence
- Proactively monitor and analyze end to end process to ensure that we are delivering Walgreens’ orders on time and in full, including Carrier collaboration
- Ad hoc analysis from Walgreens and Commercial Teams
- Conduct bi-weekly Collaboration meetings/calls for specific categories
- Proactively collaborate on display volume with the goal of developing displays that maximize store distribution
- Ensure good ad preparedness and complete post event analyses for promotional events
- Proactively collaborate and maintain baseline forecasts in Walgreen’s system (including running reports that identify areas of concern)
- Recommend opportunities to achieve end to end supply chain cost savings
- Participate in Walgreen’s monthly on-site share group discussions
- Administration to include scheduling meetings, monitoring/maintaining order flow calendars, etc.
What We Are Looking For:
- Outstanding Data Management skills- Microsoft Office Suite applications with an advanced focus in Excel. SAP, RSI, Antuit/Infor (Walgreen’s Forecasting system & SupplierNet experience preferred
- An understanding of relational data base concepts; the ability to merge and transfer files resulting in the creation of reports from multiple sources
- Exceptional analytical skills- Ability to drive to and articulate insights and actionable recommendations from data analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills- ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Direct experience with regular interaction/management of a retail customer
- Personnel management experience
- Possess a four (4) year college degree or equivalent job experience, preferably in logistics or business.
- A minimum of 3-5 years business experience
- Walgreen’s replenishment experience preferred
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.