Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
What You Will Learn:
The SAP Master Data Analyst is responsible for the entry and maintenance of operational customer data. The position requires a tactical approach to data management as well as the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to support and maintain customer account management.
- Update customer master data for multiple divisions – new account set ups, maintenance, and de-activations
- Create and maintain operational master data elements in SAP including customer billing / shipping and sales territory assignments
- Validate uniqueness, consistency, and accuracy of data
- Support audits in maintaining master data integrity, process, procedures, and reporting
- Openly communicate / coordinate with multiple teams for pro-active approach to meet deadlines
- Maintain territory assignments to account doors to aid with sales reporting and support tax certificates
- Follow procedures for all processes and tasks in accordance with company and team protocols
- Ad hoc reporting to support internal teams
- Complete trade spend approvals for business promotions (LEAP) ensuring audit requirements are met
- Create / process large data set uploads using Winshuttle, when needed
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Assist with new brand integrations, when necessary
- Part of team supporting robotic process automation implementation and lean flow principles
- Assist with customer master related inquiry topics and support problem resolution
- Assist with key Customer Master-specific reporting and metrics for business visibility – Power Bi
What We Are Looking For:
- Must possess strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, or Business Administration
- At least 1-2 years related work experience in a consumer product-related corporate environment
- High level of technical knowledge in SAP Master Data – Customer accounts
- Knowledge and use of Power Bi, preferred
- Must be highly detail-oriented with a strong focus on data integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints
- Ability to operate in a team environment and adapt in changing work environment
Additional Benefits Information As Follows:
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.