所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Title: Analyst - Demand Planning
To create a SKU forecast for operations through statistical analysis and collaboration with Marketing, Sales, and Finance. Manage the Demand, Business, New Product and Promotional Planning to drive forecast consensus within the division
• Manage brand, SKU and account level forecasts to achieve forecast accuracy objectives
• Facilitate consensus meetings with Sales, Marketing, Finance & Market Supply Logistics to ensure forecasting objectives are achieved
• Analyze account specific trends to determine risks & opportunities by account
• Analyze new product launches to determine risks & opportunities
• Prepare budget and trend information to Financial community
• Participate in cross functional project teams, develop best in class forecasting modules
• Quantify new product launches utilizing historical data for both internal and competitive launches, planned marketing support and key account sales plans.
• Ability to animate and/or articulate the demand for a brand or per account base on different business scenarios (door plan, POG, promo plan, launches.
Technical / Professional
• SAP- Analyzer
• Logility /forecasting tools
• Data mining
• Microsoft suite applications with emphasis in Excel (intermediate/advanced level)
• Basic knowledge of Sales & Operations Planning procedures
• Bachelor’s Degree required in Supply Chain or related business field
• 2+ years Forecasting/Planning or related Analytical experience
• Excellent Communication skills
• Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office
• Logility & SAP a plus
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.