Your Essential Functions and Basic Responsibilities:
Analytics, Sourcing Responsibilities
- Create specific spend analysis reports to support the development of Category strategies utilizing SAP, L’Oreal spend analytics tools and Microsoft Excel data.
- Create spend baseline for specific projects including data collection, segmentation and analysis and work with Finance to validate the data.
- Run RFP and pitches with the support of the category managers
- Support the category management team negotiate, strategize and establish vendor partnerships across L’Oreal brands
Compliance and Vendor management Responsibilities
- First point of contact to resolve stakeholder and supplier issues
- Able to independently problem solve and provide solution to stakeholders
- Conduct periodical survey to ensure that suppliers meet the level of service performance objectives defined in the contract.
- Provide Compliance reports in specific areas for management review.
- Develop communication plan for specific initiative in collaboration with category manager and L’Oréal Internal Communication team.
Qualifications and Educational Background:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with emphasis on precision data coordination
- Exceptional MS office skills (XLS.)
- SAP knowledge a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.