The Sourcing Analyst is responsible for driving business compliance to L’Oreal Corporate Internal Controls. Compliance will be demonstrated by preparation and proper storage of Sourcing policies, procedures, process maps of work-flow, supplier on-boarding documentation, GR/IR reporting, financial savings tracking and associated training materials. Effectiveness of preparation/compliance will be measured by mock and real internal controls audits. This person should also be able to lead/assist in Sourcing led projects within OPEX/CAPEX, and perform data analysis for categories as needed.
- Key L’Oreal R&I point of contact for compliance to corporate internal controls rules, delivery of compliance training, tracking of training/effectiveness metrics, mock audits preparation and assist R&I Sourcing with audits.
- Responsible for the continued development of L’Oreal R&I Sourcing policies, procedures, standard forms and work aids, SOP manuals, training materials, and maintaining website with key relevant documents.
- Responsible for financial reporting (e.g. savings report-outs, project tracking), vendor set-up (e.g. all referencing documents for the onboarding of new suppliers), and perform spend analysis.
- Responsible for Goods Receipt (GR) / Incoming Receipt (IR) tracking, issue resolution, reporting and best practice training of PO Creators across the various L’Oreal R&I campuses
- Assist Sourcing Manager/ Senior Buyer on select category management across both CAPEX (e.g. R&I Analytical, DemiGrand and Warehouse Equipment) and OPEX (e.g. Integrated Facilities Services and Lab Consumables). The goal is to drive service improvement and cost savings within these categories.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Education: BS in finance or supply chain management.
- Skills and Experience: Two (2) to three (3) years of business experience performing analysis. Experience within Sourcing is preferred. Expertise using MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point and Visio. Experience process mapping is desirable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.