所在地: Berkeley Heights, NJ
国/地域: United States
Strategic Sourcing Analyst – Transportation
As a Sourcing Analyst in the L’Oréal Transportation category you will participate in the development and implementation of sourcing projects for L’Oréal USA and L’Oréal Canada in close partnership with your business stakeholders.
You will work closely with your Sourcing and Transportation colleagues as a key partner to optimize cost while creating innovative and sustainable solutions and enhancing overall value. You will participate in the strategic sourcing process, stakeholder management, supplier management, continuous cost and performance improvement, innovation and sustainability projects.
You are expected to demonstrate a high level of analytical and financial competency, an ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously as well as excellent communication skills in order to promote a positive working relationship with business partners and suppliers.
Sourcing and Analytical
• Develop strong relationships with your key stakeholders and be recognized as a valued partner and influence business decisions.
• Support the entire sourcing process from spend and demand analysis, project management and supplier identification through strategy development, RFx execution, supplier evaluation and solution design to contracting and implementation.
• Clean, analyze and maintain data and create reports to support the development of sourcing and category strategies.
• Support the development and execution of the long-term strategic sourcing plan for the category.
• Analyze the transportation spend to identify opportunities for future projects and value creation within the category.
• Create and manage report dashboards for performance, diversity spend, solidarity sourcing, contract coverage or other areas.
Category, Compliance and Vendor Management
• Communicate and ensure compliance to sourcing policies by stakeholders and suppliers.
• Lead compliance efforts for the category based on internal control requirements including contract management, identification and removal of non-compliant spend and suppliers as well as the supplier identification and onboarding process.
• Support risk evaluations and the overall performance management of our suppliers based on L’Oréal’s 5 pillars: quality, logistics, innovation, sustainability and competitiveness.
• Support the three pillars of L’Oréal’s global sustainability program “L’Oréal For The Future“: “Transforming ourselves”, “Empowering our ecosystem” and “Contributing to solving the challenges of the world” including the goal to reduce Transportation related emissions by 50% by 2030.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to manage your business as it was your own.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Ability to drive projects and initiatives forward and to think outside of the box.
• Strong analytical skills, both conceptually and technical in MS Excel and other tools.
• Ability to quickly understand and adapt to various systems used during your day-to-day actives.
• Ability to solve problems through research, experience or by utilizing your internal and external networks.
• Ability to take on new opportunities beyond your existing expertise to support your personal career development.
Your Experience and Education:
• Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related discipline; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
• 1-3+ years’ experience relevant work experience.
• Experience using advanced sourcing solutions like JAGGAER (formerly SciQuest, CombineNet), Coupa, SAP Ariba or similar preferred.
• Experience in the Transportation industry is preferred, while a general interest in the category is required.
• Experience executing analytical projects preferred.
• Strong Excel skills required.