Inventory Control Analyst-Supply Chain Finance
This position is responsible for supporting the Inventory Control Manager in all initiatives to monitor and improve sensitive movement controls, in compliance with the L’Oreal norms, at our 5 Distribution Centers (DC’s), and Third Party Centers (3PL’s) where applicable.
Key Responsibilities of This Position
- Prepare, monthly Stock Equation by DC, analyze data, and report on results via monthly finance meeting.
- Control and monitor Cycle Counts- Schedule, monitor progress by DC, question unusual variances & report on progress and results monthly.
- Prepare, route for approval, and track ADI’s (Authorized Destructions) for finished goods and components.
- Prepare and distribute other various month end inventory related reports.
- Audit standard operating inventory control processes and procedures (SOP’s at all DC’s and 3PL’s).
- Participate in monthly calls with the DC’s to review and discuss any updates, operating changes, issues etc.
- Visit each DC annually and perform random audits of formalized, sensitive movement, inventory control procedures.
- Perform root cause analysis for large discrepancies and communicate findings to Inventory Control Manager for review with DC operational leaders.
- Monitor and clear daily DC inventory adjustments. Ensure proper approvals are obtained. Call out unusual activity.
- Lead special projects and/or participate on project teams as needed.
- Understanding of the financial impact of inventory inaccuracies
- Proven analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive problem solving
- Works independently
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Accounting or similar Business/Finance related field.
- SAP Experience
- Warehousing or related experience a plus
- Some travel is required, especially during Q4 annually:
- Our DC’s are located in Cranbury NJ, Florence KY, Dallas TX, North Little Rock AR, San Bernardino CA – along with Assembly sub-contractor 3PL’s in various locations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.