所在地: Cranbury, NJ
Job Title: Labor Management Analyst
Division: Consumer Products Division
Location: Cranbury, NJ
Reports To: Director, Continuous Improvement
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Consumers Products, our mission is to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty has to be sustainable. Our division holds the world’s #1 beauty brand with L’Oréal Paris, the #1 makeup brand with Maybelline New York, the #1 natural brand with Garnier, as well as NYX Professional Makeup.
What You Will Learn:
• Be a business process and LM Active solution expert for the network. Manage various labor management projects in the field, including developing & rolling out best practices utilizing one of the industry "best in class" tools
• Perform network and facility level analysis of operational data and metrics; provide recommendations based on analysis of key metrics that directly impact physical execution costs.
• Performs advanced analysis including process mapping, development of labor standards, simulation, statistical modeling, and process re-engineering.
• Assist change management processes with ability to translate recommendations into clear and precise functional requirements.
• Perform root cause analysis and develop analytical tools to improve problem-solving processes.
• provide clear communication through presentations to the logistics executive team on various projects.
• work independently and coordinate with site leadership on various projects
• Be the SPOC of Fulfillment Factory & ODES organization on LM Active
• Ensure core solution and best practices are implemented across sites
• Partner with MAHN to support future enhancements on LM Active
• Launch annual LMS maturity assessment to develop training prescriptive
• Build capabilities to activate Engineered Standard in defined locations
• Collaborate with divisions to engage users in “local challenges”
• Launch the Build and Run of LM Active
Tasks & Duties
• Ensure the right configuration of the system is in place for each site
• Design, development, and implementation of operational reporting or dashboards, specifically related to key performance metrics or cost drivers.
• Develop budgets and tracking associated with return on investment, growth, and maintenance projects.
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement, with a can-do attitude.
• This position reports directly to the corporate Continuous Improvement Manager but might also cross over into other division projects
• Other duties as required and assigned.
• Ensure training, coaching and support of main users
• Ensure best practices are shared across the zone
• Secure continuous improvement and knowledge management of the solution
• Escalate improvement solution requests for Core enrichment
• Participate in test scenarios to ensure testing is done appropriately
• In case of data quality, be the referent to check the accuracy of KPI issued by the LM Active solution
• Monitor & challenge local sites to continuously improve their employee performance & on standard hours, evolve to efficiency metrics
• Roll-out Unified Distribution Planning in LM Action to enhance labor planning
What We Are Looking For:
· At least 2 years of experience in warehousing operations with a sound working knowledge of material handling procedures, computer systems, and related functions.
· Required travel to CPD Mfg. Sites (KY,CA, AR, Dallas, NJ) 25-40%
· BA/BS degree with Supply Chain, Engineering; Logistics, Technology, Operations, or related experience
• Ability to understand and navigate through IT solution & data analysis
• Good understanding of LM Active solution
• Ability to perform simple configuration tasks for local settings
• Strong autonomy
• Pragmatic, solution-driven mindset
• KPI & Performance oriented
• Good social & pedagogical skills
• Fulfillment Center processes
• LMS Tool
• Excellent use of core systems and tools: SAP, MS Office, Power BI
As an integral part of our culture at L’Oréal, wellness is at our core. We not only offer a generous Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K), we also offer flexible time off, work from home days, and a pension plan! Additionally, you will have access to company perks such as Makeup, Skincare, and Fragrance! Employees receive a stipend for L'Oréal products as well as VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, and other perks such as Monthly Mobile Allowance, discounted gym memberships, and ERGs.
Additional Benefits Information As Follows:
· Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
· Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
· Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We
would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.